Κυριακή 3 Οκτωβρίου 2010

This is the Fashion Wall

And these are my new boots I bought from ''Stradivarius'' (StraDIVArius the new motto) for this winter...
<3 brown love everything on them!!!And in addition to this, they are so comfortable!!!<3 my steps
Shopping this month was the best for me!Especially when I saw...THIS:

I fell in love with this sweet, little dress and I didn't lose the chance...I bought it!!!
The fabric is so friendly and with these high, red heels I'm sure that I will never forget this sence!It's unforgetable!!!

Dress from (Sfera)...<3 Sfera cause I think this is my own style...

                                                                             

                                                                                                                           by Aria Vincent








Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου